The singing inspector

Hi I’m Gladys

Today Mr. Raymond a singing inspector came to see us sing
So Benny and Charles went first and they did not do very well
But Mr.Raymond was so mean to them and call them idiots
I thought that was a little harsh.

Then Jesse went and she was outstanding.
I never knew she could sing so well. I was
Impressed by her singing. Well done Jesse you did well

I was so nervous I was shaking and shivering I had to sing
With Iris. Mr. Raymond called  us deaf and dumb and
I felt very offended it’s like I’m bad at singing I felt terrible.
In our school there is lots of drama. But I really despise Mr. Raymond
he is really mean.

By Gladys

Comments

  1. I really love your blog it’s amaizing Zama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like everyone tried their best, but I know one thing for sure I would definitely not want Mr Raymond as my music teacher, well done on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kian I really appreciate your kind words. I really enjoyed yours too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement

Learn to code 1